Josh Cincinnati, Executive Director at Zcash Foundation, Talks Future of Blockchain
Underscore VC Co-Founder and Partner, Richard Dulude, sits down with Josh Cincinnati, Executive Director at Zcash Foundation, to talk about the future of blockchain and the role the Zcash Foundation will play in it.I think scalability is going to be an open question that will continue to be developed and worked on for probably the next decade, to be honest - @acityinohio http://futureofblockchain.org Click To Tweet
Blockchain will change everything. But how, when, and who will get it done are the questions we at Underscore VC get excited about! That’s why we created an industry-wide Future of Blockchain survey to fuel debate and give back to the growing crypto community.
Topics up for discussion:
- What are the top factors hindering blockchain adoption?
- What are the top factors accelerating blockchain adoption?
- Crypto price stability
- Blockchain scalability
- Is uncertainty around regulation hindering crypto innovation?
- Is mining today centralized or decentralized?
- Can the average person participate as a miner?
- Is mining becoming more centralized or decentralized?