Underscore VC Co-Founder and Partner, Richard Dulude, sits down with Corbin Pon, Co-Founder & COO of Thesis and Developer of Keep Network, to talk about the future of blockchain and the role Thesis will play in it.
''The real question that goes unaddressed is, what are the trade-offs between security, privacy, and performance? And everyone seems to not address that there’s a trade-off there'' - @GaryGensler5 http://futureofblockchain.org Click To Tweet
Blockchain will change everything. But how, when, and who will get it done are the questions we at Underscore VC get excited about! That’s why we created an industry-wide Future of Blockchain survey to fuel debate and give back to the growing crypto community.
Topics up for discussion:
- What are the top factors hindering blockchain adoption?
- What are the top factors accelerating blockchain adoption?
- Crypto price stability
- Blockchain scalability
- Is uncertainty around regulation hindering crypto innovation?
- Is mining today centralized or decentralized?
- Can the average person participate as a miner?
- Is mining becoming more centralized or decentralized?