Co-Founder & CEO of MakerDAO Talks Future of Blockchain
''The fundamental approach of implementing parallelization within the mathematical framework... could very well be the best approach to scalability'' - @RuneKek http://futureofblockchain.org Click To Tweet
Underscore VC Co-Founder and Partner, Richard Dulude, sits down with Rune Christiansen, Co-Founder & CEO of MakerDAO, to talk about the future of blockchain and the role MakerDAO will play in it. Here’s a taste of what he had to say:
Blockchain will change everything. But how, when, and who will get it done are the questions we at Underscore VC get excited about! That’s why we created an industry-wide Future of Blockchain survey to fuel debate and give back to the growing crypto community.
Topics up for discussion:
- What are the top factors hindering blockchain adoption?
- What are the top factors accelerating blockchain adoption?
- Crypto price stability
- Blockchain scalability
- Is uncertainty around regulation hindering crypto innovation?
- Is mining today centralized or decentralized?
- Can the average person participate as a miner?
- Is mining becoming more centralized or decentralized?