Former Chairman of CFTC, Gary Gensler, Talks Future of Blockchain
Underscore VC Co-Founder and Partner, Richard Dulude, sits down with Gary Gensler, Senior Lecturer at MIT Sloan & Former Chairman of CFTC, to talk about the future of blockchain.
Could it change the world of payments? I think the school’s still out on that. I think we’re multiple years away from it being scalable in the performance criteria but I wouldn't count it out - @MITSloan http://futureofblockchain.org Click To Tweet
Blockchain will change everything. But how, when, and who will get it done are the questions we at Underscore VC get excited about! That’s why we created an industry-wide Future of Blockchain survey to fuel debate and give back to the growing crypto community.
Topics up for discussion:
- What are the top factors hindering blockchain adoption?
- What are the top factors accelerating blockchain adoption?
- Crypto price stability
- Blockchain scalability
- Is uncertainty around regulation hindering crypto innovation?
- Is mining today centralized or decentralized?
- Can the average person participate as a miner?
- Is mining becoming more centralized or decentralized?