This is a private event for Core Members and invited guests only
Co-hosted by Tim Bertrand of Acquia and Larry D’Angelo of LogMeIn, the CRO Sales Core Summit is a unique full-day opportunity for senior sales and revenue executives to learn from each other and share best practices of how to lead a growing sales organization.
With a primary focus on programming for senior leadership at B2B focused software and technology companies, the summit will feature a crowdsourced agenda of topics with breakout session and interactive workshops. Some session topics from previous years include:
- Territory Management & Sales Team Segmentation (by product, vertical, geography, market size, company size)
- Account Management, Renewals & Upsell Models
- Sales Compensation, Enablement & Performance Management
- Sales Operations, Tools & Forecasting
- Demand Generation, BDR’s & Marketing Metrics (What do you pay most attention to? SQL to MQL to opportunity conversion, etc.)
- Selling with Partners/Channel Models
We will have a special two-hour session at the end of the summit for you to invite your team with a major focus on teaching and providing networking opportunities for up-and-coming sales leaders. The day will end with a networking reception hosted by LogMeIn for all summit attendees and their teams.